Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle Y Bittner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
She is quick at adjusting my brackets each time I go in. And she has good customer service. However, she seems to rush things through a bit which caused quite a bit of error on my ortho treatment. My treatment was supposed to finish in around 2 years. Now it's around 2.5 years and it's not nearly complete. She placed wrong brackets on my teeth and didn't follow up with having me get an interim x-ray. There were many problems with my ortho treatment during that 2 years. So I am glad I have a new orthodontist now.
13 Years Experience
University of the Pacific
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Michelle Y Bittner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle Y Bittner is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.