- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle B Carman
Dr. Michelle B Carman is a doctor primarily located in Earlington, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and La Grange, KY( and 9 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Michelle B Carman has 11 locations
Dr. Michelle B Carman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michelle B Carman has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Michelle B Carman Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Ameritas PPO", "Ameritas PPO" ]
- [ "Assurant DHA Premier", "Assurant DHA Premier" ]
Dental Network of America
- [ "Dental Network of America DPPO", "Dental Network of America DPPO" ]
- [ "DenteMax Dental", "DenteMax Dental" ]
- [ "Guardian DentalGuard Preferred", "Guardian DentalGuard Preferred" ]
- [ "Principal Dental PPO", "Principal Dental PPO" ]
- [ "United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO", "United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO" ]
- [ "United Concordia Alliance", "United Concordia Alliance" ]
- [ "United Concordia National Fee-For-Service", "United Concordia National Fee-For-Service" ]
United Healthcare Dental
- [ "United Healthcare Dental PPO", "United Healthcare Dental PPO" ]
More about Dr. Michelle B Carman
Dr. Michelle B. Carman grew up in Louisville. She completed her B.A. at Bellarmine University and graduated from U of L School of Dentistry in 2006. Dr. Carman has received numerous awards in Dentistry. She is an active member of AGD, ADA, KDA, and LDS.