Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle Enjilian has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michelle Enjilian has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 14
The best of the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Enjilian - Posted on August 23rd, 2018
Is there a better dentist?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Enjilian - Posted on September 30th, 2016
The Finest Doctor I've Ever Met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Enjilian - Posted on April 9th, 2016
Dr. Enjilian isn't just a dentist. She's a caretaker, somebody who sees you as more than just your ailment or your condition. She's wholeheartedly committed to your betterment and works tirelessly to assure that you receive the highest quality of care. Her longtime patients and staff will tell stories about her staying up all hours of the night to make sure a patient has a smile before a wedding, or helping out kids who just wanted to be able to smile at school again. She does all of this and more, and doesn't ask for anything but for you to take care of the work she does. You only get a chance to meet people like Dr. Enjilian a few times in your life. Don't make the mistake of missing your opportunity. If you live within a three hour drive of Bedford, Indiana, and you need dental work done, let her take care of you. Her staff is professional, her work is nearly perfect (if not so), and she's the kindest, gentlest, friendliest person you'll ever have the pleasure of knowing. You want her in your life. Take my word for it.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Enjilian - Posted on February 15th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Michelle Enjilian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle Enjilian's office for more information.
1504 Dental Dr Bedford, IN : (812) 275-7975
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Michelle Enjilian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bedford, IN.