Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle R Bottin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michelle R Bottin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle R Bottin - Posted on June 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle R Bottin - Posted on May 6th, 2015
The fillings she did broke. It short period of time. Insurance refused to pay because her filling should not of broken. She did make the repairs but the last break was so bad I needed a crown. I didn't trust her. I went to another dentist she actually provided a discount on the crown to help subset the cost of the broke filing. i don't recommend her.
Dr. Michelle R Bottin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle R Bottin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Paul, MN.