Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle K Sandler DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Michelle K Sandler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michelle K Sandler has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 38
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle K Sandler - Posted on July 17th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle K Sandler - Posted on May 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle K Sandler - Posted on May 10th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle K Sandler - Posted on April 24th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle K Sandler - Posted on April 10th, 2019
Dr. Michelle K Sandler Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Michelle K Sandler's office for more information.
More about Dr. Michelle K Sandler
Dr. Wanda Kauffman Dr. Michelle Sandler Dr. Michelle Sandler and Dr. Wanda Kauffman, a mother-daughter partnership, have owned a thriving dental practice in the Boston area for over 15 years. The doctors sold that practice and relocated to San Diego to reunite with their entire family. They are very much looking forward to once again building a reputation as the dentists of choice, this time in their new community, North County Coastal. Drs. Sandler and Kauffman believe that beyond offering the widest range, highest quality and most advanced dental care available, it is necessary to go the extra mile to provide the optimal dental care that they believe their patients want and deserve. They invest a significant amount of time in continuing education, studying the most recent and up to date scientific research, procedural and esthetic advances and developments in dental medicine, equipment, materials and treatment concepts every year. Dr. Sandler received her doctorate in dental medicine in 1987 from the University of Pennsylvania, consistently ranked in the top 10 dental institutions in the world, and Dr. Kauffman was awarded her doctorate in dental medicine in 1983 from Tufts University, another top East Coast institution. Both doctors are affiliated with a number of professional and academic organizations at the county, state and national levels, including, among others, the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, the San Diego County Dental Society and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Both doctors are married, with children. They are multilingual and have multiple interests, ranging from horseback riding to stamp collecting. Both await meeting you, treating you like family and providing a unique level of compassionate, warm and truly outstanding dental care.