Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mickey W Lindsey has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 5 of 15
First off, I have NO complaints with my experience! I had my wisdom teeth removed some years ago by Dr. Lindsey and the procedure went off as expected with no problems. Following the procedure, I encountered an abscessed wound where the hole tried to heal around a particle of food, etc. and my jaw and cheek swelled like a blow fish! Not to mention I had 2 dry sockets (none of which were his fault - just a possible complication of the surgery) He did everything in his ability to help ease my pain and make sure I healed correctly as quickly as possible. I felt like I was in good hands. :) I highly recommend him!
The staff there are very rude and have no compassion for their paitents, while I was there an blind woman was dropped off by the medicaid Van and had no one else with her So she asked the receptionist for help and her response was that they were to busy. She didn't even look up from her paperwork. Also I visited their camden office and their Arkadelphia office and just was absolutely shocked at the lack of professionalism throughout the office.
Dr. Mickey W Lindsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mickey W Lindsey is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Camden, AR.