- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel Castillo
Dr. Miguel Castillo is a doctor primarily located in Mission, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Miguel Castillo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Miguel Castillo has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Miguel Castillo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Miguel Castillo
Dr. Miguel Castillo III A native of the Rio Grande Valley, Dr. Miguel Castillo III graduated high school from Mercedes and completed his undergraduate coursework at the University of Texas â€“ Pan American. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry. Dr. Castillo began practicing dentistry in 1997 as an associate of Dr. Pablo Tagle Jr. In 2005, Dr. Castillo became owner of this practice and is proud to provide all of the general dentistry services that patients can expect to find in an exceptional family dental practice. But he also focuses on cosmetic, orthodontic, neuromuscular, and implant dentistry. Dr. Castillo has been able to expand the services offered in this practice by continuing his dental education after graduating from dental school. He has taken coursework at the Las Vegas Institute, as well as through the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, the International Association of Orthodontics, and the Mid-America Orthodontic Society. Dr. Castillo has a beautiful daughter Kiyana Anette Castillo. Dr. Castillo is an avid golfer and fisherman.