Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miguel A Estrella
Dr. Miguel A Estrella, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chula Vista, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Miguel A Estrella has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Miguel A Estrella has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Miguel A Estrella
» Dr. Miguel Estrella » Dr. Jaime Estrella » Dr. Oscar Torres Dr. Miguel Estrella Navarro - Implant specialist Dr. Estrella graduated with Honors from his dental school. Because of his accomplishments in school, he was highly recommended by the Dean and accepted in the most prestigueous post-graduate Advanced Education in Implant Dentistry three year full time residency program in the world in Loma Linda University. After mastering advanced surgical and restorative techniques in Implant Dentistry, he was recommended by the Dean of Advanced Education to be Faculty Professor in the Restorative Dentistry Department. He has Lecture several times for the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, including in its 50th International Congress. He is also an active member of all the mayor National and International Dental Implants Associations. Dr. Estrella cares for the Dental Oral Health level of his community that why he is commited to publishing to his local Dental communities, strict protocols for oral implants that he has discovered make dental implant procedures safer and more predictable. Being an Author and true Oral Implantologist and researcher he is highly respected in the field of Implant Dentistry and commited to excellence with an insatiable thirst for knowledge, to offer better solutions to the problems that his patients may encounter. Dr. Estrella besides having healthy hands and eyes and a sharp mind, he has a great heart to understand the consequences that oral problems cause to his patients. He believes in treating real patients not diseases. CREDENTIALS: Obtained Califorina Dental License after being approved by the National Boards and the California Dental Board. Preceptorship program of three months in Loma Linda University Microsurgical course in Loma Linda Universtiy Advanced Education in Implant Dentistry a three year full time residency program. Faculty member of the Restorative Dental Department at Loma Linda University Member and Lecturer of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (AO) Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) Member of the American Dental Association (ADA) DOCS Member of the California Dental Association (CDA) Member of the San Diego County Dental Society (SDCDS) Member and Hispanic Dental Association (HAD) Member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
Locations & DirectionsESTRELLA DENTAL, 2452 Fenton St Ste 100, Chula Vista, CA
Dr. Miguel A Estrella is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chula Vista, CA.