- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mike E Calderon
Dr. Mike E Calderon is a doctor primarily located in Bay Shore, NY, with another office in Oceanside, NY. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Mike E Calderon has 2 locations
Dr. Mike E Calderon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mike E Calderon has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Mike E Calderon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mike E Calderon
Dr. Mike E. Calderon, D.D.S. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, Dr. Mike E. Calderon was the youngest of six children. His parents worked hard to provide him with an education which allowed him to become a dentist today. Dr. Mike is now married with four daughters and shares three offices with his older brother Dr. Marcelo E. Calderon. They have continued their education while in practice, and today provide their patients with sophisticated Dental Cosmetics as seen on TV, Endodontics (root canals), Orthodontics and Implantology. They provide treatment to the whole family from the simplest of fillings to full mouth reconstructions. Dr. Mike is also an instructor at the NYU Continuing Education Program for Implantology along with his brother. It is here where they train other dentists in their specialty, implants. Dr. Mike is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry located in Ohio. He completed his residency at Kings County Hospital and has continued his education in orthodontics, periodontal surgery and implantology.