- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikelis Austrins DDS
Dr. Mikelis Austrins, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Mikelis Austrins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mikelis Austrins has the following 10 expertise
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Mikelis Austrins Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mikelis Austrins
Austrins Family Dentistry 1964 Dr. Emilija Austrins, graduated from University of Latvia Dental School in Riga Latvia in 1934. She was a dentist in Latvia until her family moved to the US. After graduating from the University of Pittsburg Dental School, she received her US dental license and started Austrins Family Dentistry. Following Dr. Emilija Austrins tradition was her son, Dr. Mikelis Austrins. He graduated from University of Michigan Dental School in 1970 and has been practicing dentistry for over 35 years. Dr. Mara (Austrins) Matison, is the 3rd generation Austrins dentist. She graduated from University of Detroit Mercy Dental School in 2001 and has been working with her father for five years. The three generations of dentists, together with their staff, have built Austrins Family Dentistry into a family oriented, well liked and highly referred practice. Dr. Mikelis Austrins Dr. Mara (Austrins) Matison Click here to see more historical pictures