Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minoo M Buchanan
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Delmar, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan has the following 12 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Whitening
- Pulp Treatment
- Alternative Medicine
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Minoo M Buchanan - Posted on February 27th, 2016
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Minoo M Buchanan's office for more information.
229 Delaware Ave Ste 1 Delmar, NY : (518) 439-6399
More about Dr. Minoo M Buchanan
Meet Dr. Buchanan Dr. Buchanan has received her pediatric training from the University of Rochester (Eastman Dental Center) where she then continued her education for another two years obtaining a "Master of Science Degree." She has her D.M.D. degree from the University of Tehran where she graduated with an honors degree and received full scholarship for her pediatric training. Dr. Buchanan is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association and the Third District Dental Society. She has a son and daughter, and is interested in fitness, alternative medicine, nutrition, gardening, traveling and dancing.
Locations & DirectionsMINOO M BUCHANAN DMD, 229 Delaware Ave Ste 1, Delmar, NY
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Delmar, NY.