- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Minoo M Buchanan DDS
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Delmar, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan has the following 12 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Whitening
- Pulp Treatment
- Alternative Medicine
Dr. Minoo M Buchanan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Minoo M Buchanan
Meet Dr. Buchanan Dr. Buchanan has received her pediatric training from the University of Rochester (Eastman Dental Center) where she then continued her education for another two years obtaining a "Master of Science Degree." She has her D.M.D. degree from the University of Tehran where she graduated with an honors degree and received full scholarship for her pediatric training. Dr. Buchanan is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association and the Third District Dental Society. She has a son and daughter, and is interested in fitness, alternative medicine, nutrition, gardening, traveling and dancing.