Dr. Mireille Cruz Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Mireille Cruz?

No empathy

Absolute worst dentist I've ever had. Couldn't even numb me during a root canal after multiple shots and made for a very painful procedure. She recognized how much pain she put me in and said shed write me a script. Get to the pharmacy just to find out its a prescription for ibuprofen. I continued going to her after that and she would always make me wait a long time to see her, most recently 45 minutes. Today I came in 10 minutes late (first time being late) which should've been ok because she was just finishing with the guy who had the appointment before me but she decides to take the woman who had the appointment after mine who had showed up early to fill out paperwork. I had to leave because I had class and couldn't wait through a whole other patient. I'm informed i'll be charged $25 for missing an appointment. i ask the receptionist to have her give me a call when she's free and I politely tell her I think she books her appointments to close to each other. She then got very upset and rude. I'm done with this dentist. I've been meaning to find a new one anyway I've honestly never dreaded going to the dentist until I started coming here.

Satisfaction

I thinks she was a great dentist. She made me comfortable and relax even though I don't like the doctor.

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Mireille Cruz is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Syracuse, NY.