- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miriam Bonet
Dr. Miriam Bonet is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Miriam Bonet has 2 locations
Dr. Miriam Bonet has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Miriam Bonet has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Miriam Bonet Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Miriam Bonet
Doctor Miriam Bonet graduated from NYU college of dentistry in 1989. She went on toÂ complete her residencyÂ at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center. She then began working at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in 1991 as clinical director. In 1998, Dr Bonet formally became director of the general practice residency program. Dr Bonet regularlyÂ attends continuing education courses. She offers expertise in the care of medically compromised patients and treats children as young as two years old. Dr Bonet is a member of ADA, Academy of General Dentistry, New York State Dental Association,Â Academy of Laser Dentistry and a founding member of the American Academy for Oral and Systematic Health. She has many years of experience in grant writing and obtaining federal funding for community based programs.Â Â