Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miriam Bonet DDS
Dr. Miriam Bonet, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Miriam Bonet has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Miriam Bonet has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
30 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Miriam Bonet Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Miriam Bonet
Doctor Miriam Bonet graduated from NYU college of dentistry in 1989. She went on to complete her residency at Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center. She then began working at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in 1991 as clinical director. In 1998, Dr Bonet formally became director of the general practice residency program. Dr Bonet regularly attends continuing education courses. She offers expertise in the care of medically compromised patients and treats children as young as two years old. Dr Bonet is a member of ADA, Academy of General Dentistry, New York State Dental Association, Academy of Laser Dentistry and a founding member of the American Academy for Oral and Systematic Health. She has many years of experience in grant writing and obtaining federal funding for community based programs.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Miriam Bonet is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.