Is Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi
Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi - Posted on January 5th, 2017
I took my kids to Aljanabi orthodontist office and they ended removing their braces too soon and we were very dissatisfied about that I would definitely not recommend taking your kids there for braces
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi - Posted on July 29th, 2016
I absolutely love this place. I am currently 19 years old and have been jumping from ortho to ortho trying to figure out the beat solution for me. I currently have 12 baby teeth that have not come out and Dr. Mo was the only one who expressed true interest in my condition. He was very detailed with his explanations and was even willing to explain his future plan with me during my consulatation. After being told "just wait for them to come out" for about 10 years, i was so surprised and happy to be cared for by Dr. Mo and his awesome team. I want to thank them for everything they've done for me and say that they are true life changers. Definitely recommend this orthodontist to anyone!
Stonybrook University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMOHAMED AL JANABI, 9012 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Mohamed Al-Janabi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.