Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen
Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 2 of 3
Very unhappy w the short time we were patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen - Posted on July 17th, 2018
When it came to me I was recommended procedures that were on the more extreme scale and way more expensive then needed be, got second opinion from another dentist and had the work done quicker and about a third the price this office quoted me. W my fiancé he was seen and turned away for high blood pressure, after getting his doctors okay and new appointment made while he was in major pain was turned away 5 min into his appointment because of high blood pressure. Would not take his word or check with his doctor it was fine to do what was needed. Very unprofessional , over priced and instead of telling you what you need he goes to the most extreme and expensive option. After my fiancé and I had an issue first visit we decided to discontinue our visits all together
A wonderful caring dentist who cares greatly about his work.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen - Posted on August 13th, 2016
I am a lab technician in Roanoke Va. My boss and I had the privilege to do Dr. Almzayyen's lab work while he was practicing here in the roanoke valley. His attention to detail when prepping a tooth for a crown was exceptional. He is a very good person and treats everyone with the utmost respect. My wife, a dental hygienist, had the privilege to work directly with Dr Almzayyen. The amount of respect and thoughtfulness he showed to her was amazing. A wonderful Dr who cares about the needs of others.
Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRICARDO BELINCHON SOLIS DDS, 335 Greenbrier Dr Ste 204, Charlottesville, VA
Dr. Mohammed A Almzayyen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlottesville, VA.