Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mohammed S Erakat has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mohammed S Erakat has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 51
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Erakat - Posted on December 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Erakat - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Erakat - Posted on August 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Erakat - Posted on May 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mohammed S Erakat - Posted on January 19th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohammed S Erakat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammed S Erakat is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.