- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica H Cipes
Dr. Monica H Cipes is a doctor primarily located in West Hartford, CT. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Monica H Cipes has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Monica H Cipes has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Monica H Cipes Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Monica H Cipes
Monica Cipes D.M.D., M.S.D., received her dental degree and specialty certification in pediatric dentistry from the University of Connecticut School (UCONN) of Dental Medicine, including a master's degree in dental science from UCONN's Department of Behavioral Sciences. She has practiced pediatric dentistry in Greater Hartford for 20 years. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the attending staff at Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford. Dr. Cipes is active among her professional peers and a member in good standing of several professional organizations. Among her many achievements, she served a year as president and six years on the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and serves on numerous committees including the Council on Continuing Education for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. She has recently been recognized in Connecticut Magazine by her peers as one of Connecticut's Top Five Dentists and received the American Society of Dentistry for Children Fellowship Award. Dr. Cipes is a faculty member of the UCONN School of Dentistry, teaching dental students and dentists about pediatric dental care. She is also assistant professor, in the Department of Behavioral Sciences & Community Health, at the UCONN School of Dental Medicine. Her special areas of expertise are motivating children to develop strong dental habits and providing a positive dental experience. On the personal side, she is the mother of three children. She won't make a recommendation for any child that she wouldn't make for one of her own. Â Â Â Â Â Â To see a full listing of her credentials, click here.