Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monique N Braatz DMD
Dr. Monique N Braatz, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Medford, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Monique N Braatz has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Monique N Braatz has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Steady and Flexible
Self-verified patient of Dr. Monique N Braatz - Posted on September 16th, 2018
I have a dental phobia which left me crying and hyperventilating when having dental work or even calling an office to try to schedule an appointment. Dr. Braatz really helped by staying steady in her approach to dentistry, explaining what was going to happen without pulling punches, but also being flexible and working with my attempts to calm my hysteria. She went over the xrays and charts giving me an idea of what needs to be done and, when asked, gave more detail into different procedures and was always open to additional questions.
Dr. Monique N Braatz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Monique N Braatz
Dr.Braatz graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she was a member of the prosthodontic honor society. She moved on to complete an additional year of advanced training at Virtua Health's general practice dental residency. Loved by her patients for her sensitivity, compassion and attention to detail, Dr. Braatz is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care and the most beautiful smiles for all of her patients.
Locations & DirectionsFRANCK EUKSUZIAN DMD PA, 133 Jackson Rd Ste E, Medford, NJ
Dr. Monique N Braatz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, NJ.