Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moses D Datson has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
Showing 5 of 18
I went to staten island office.was so scared about getting extraction. The receptionist was polite professional. The staff inside made me feel at ease.I can't say enough about Dr.datson, he was comforting eased my anxiety. Gave me twilight sedation. It was over so fast I had no idea I had a tooth pulled.I felt nothing.Thank You Dr.Dotson.
I usually never write reviews, but I guess it's about time. I came to this office to pull out one of my wisdom teeth, but Doctor Datson convinced me to remove all 4 of them, since they were on the verge of becoming a problem. A shocking procedure, indeed, yet everything was done with precise professionalism. I guess people underestimate him because they are in a lot of pain after the narcosis wears out (which is actually fine - otherwise, how could you make sure you're alive? :) ). He was very caring, he answered all of my questions and made sure that I am ready for the procedure. I felt like I'm in very good hands although I am scared of dentists to death. Highly recommend him if you want everything to go smooth and if you have trust issues with dentists/oral surgeons.
22 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Moses D Datson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThera Care, 2025 Richmond Ave Ste 2LL, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Moses D Datson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Staten Island, NY.