- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moshe Benarroch DDS
Dr. Moshe Benarroch, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Moshe Benarroch has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Moshe Benarroch has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
Dr. Moshe Benarroch Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Moshe Benarroch
Dr. Moshe Benarroch is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and received his D.M.D. degree in 1998. He completed a General Practice Residency at Newark Beth Israel Hospital in 1999.
In June of 2002 he completed 3 years of Periodontal and Implant training at the West Los Angeles Veterans Hospital. Presently, he is an attending at the Veterans Hospital where he teaches the post-graduate residents 2 days a month. The three years of advanced training in Periodontics and Dental Implants focused on the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases and implantology.
In October of 2002 he passed part I of the American Academy of Periodontology board exam becoming a Board Eligible Periodontist. In January of 2003, Dr. Benarroch was awarded the California Society of Periodontics award for research in bone regeneration.