Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb
Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. El-Ghareeb has received 1 awardttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. He speaks English.
Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb has 2 locations
757 Westwood Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Book Online Now
Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 2 of 2
Excellent results and care for my serious trauma case.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb - Posted on December 19th, 2016
The service for my complicated situation involving multiple fractures, dislodged teeth and lacerations was preformed mainly by Dr. El-Ghareeb and went well. The staff that provided longer term case along with the other doctors have assisted along the way are very competent and professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb - Posted on November 3rd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb's office for more information.
757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles, CA : (310) 825-9111
714 Tiverton Ave Los Angeles, CA : (310) 206-3904
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moustafa H El-Ghareeb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.