- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muna A Almoayad DDS
Dr. Muna A Almoayad, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Madera, CA, with another office in Sanger, CA. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Muna A Almoayad has 2 locations
Dr. Muna A Almoayad has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Muna A Almoayad has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Muna A Almoayad Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Muna A Almoayad
Dr. Almoayad represents a new generation of dental professionals who is trained and experienced to accommodate the most demanding and challenging cosmetic and functional needs of any patients using the most up to date equipment and clinical expertise. Dr. Almoayad received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree( DDS), from the University of Khartoum in 1987. Upon graduation, She also received her Master Degree of Preventative and Conservative Dentistry (M.Sc.) from Bristol University with honors (Bristol, England) in 1990. In 2009, she also attained the Fellowship of Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD). Dr. Almoayad has been practicing dentistry since 1987. With constant improvements in equipment, materials, and techniques, Dr. Almoayad is committed to staying abreast of advances in dentistry for the benefit of the patients and betterment of dentistry. Membership Dr. Almoayad is a member of various local and national dental organizations in American Dental Association (ADA) California Dental Association (CDA) Fresno-Madera Dental Society(FMDS) Fellowship of Academy of General Dentistry(FAGD)