Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab
Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Caries
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 2 of 2
Good dentist, tends toward conservative treatment options
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab - Posted on January 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab - Posted on September 8th, 2015
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab
Dr. Al-Arab was raised in Beirut, Lebanon. He graduated in 1997 from the University of Texas Health Science Center, Dental Branch, in Houston, Texas. In 1997, Dr. Al-Arab practiced in Irving, Texas as an associate for one year. He specialized in family, implant, and cosmetic dentistry. In January 1999, he accepted a position with the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at UT Southwestern as an instructor and general dentist, where he currently practices. Dr. Al-Arab is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association and the Dallas County Dental Society.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mustafa F Al-Arab is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dallas, TX.