Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nahla Chaudhary DDS
Dr. Nahla Chaudhary, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hagerstown, MD. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Nahla Chaudhary has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nahla Chaudhary has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Worst experience, rudest person
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nahla Chaudhary - Posted on August 8th, 2018
My regular dentist was out of town and my tooth fractured. My son had his wisdom teeth out years back by Dr. Nelson who is fantastic. I needed to see someone in town for the extraction. I would not recommend this woman. She was the rudest person, the most unprofessional. When I saw my dentist, he asked who removed the tooth and I told him what a nightmare experience. He knew of others who had similar experiences with her.
22 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Nahla Chaudhary Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsASSOCIATED ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEONS, 1144 Opal Ct, Hagerstown, MD
Dr. Nahla Chaudhary is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hagerstown, MD.