Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nancy L Archibald has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nancy L Archibald has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nancy L Archibald - Posted on May 29th, 2018
Dr. Nancy Archibald and her staff are like family to us. My husband and I have been getting all of our dental work done there for almost 20 years. We love how friendly and helpful the staff is. Dr. Nancy is one of the most caring people we know, and we would highly recommend her for all of your dental work.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nancy L Archibald Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Nancy L Archibald's office for more information.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Nancy L Archibald is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rocklin, CA.