Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy R Ekelman
Dr. Nancy R Ekelman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nancy R Ekelman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Nancy R Ekelman has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
30 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Nancy R Ekelman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Nancy R Ekelman
Dr. Nancy Ekelman is a specialist in Periodontics and Dental Implantology. Her practice focuses on the treatment of periodontal disease, ranging from reconstructive periodontal plastic surgery and bone regeneration to restoration of periodontal health. Dr. Ekelman, a native New Yorker, graduated from Barnard College of Columbia University with a major in Biology. She earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry in 1988. She then completed her hospital residency at the VA Hospital in Albany, NY. Dr. Ekelman received her postdoctoral speciality certificate in periodontics from Boston University School of Dental Medicine. After completing her periodontal residency, Dr. Ekelman established her private practice in 1991. Dr. Ekelman has been an Associate Professor at New York City College of Technology (CUNY), Department of Dental Hygiene since 1993. Dr. Ekelman has taken many continuing education courses to enhance her surgical skills, as well as keep abreast of innovation and technology in the field of periodontics and implantology. She is an active member of the following professional organizations: American Dental Association American Academy of Periodontology Northeastern Society of Periodontics First District Dental Society Boston University Dental Study Club Dr. Ekelman is an avid cyclist, tennis player and skier. She has travelled the world extensively.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Nancy R Ekelman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.