- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nassir A Barekzi DDS
Dr. Nassir A Barekzi, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Burke, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Nassir A Barekzi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nassir A Barekzi has the following 12 expertise
- Gingival Diseases
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Nassir A Barekzi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Nassir A Barekzi
Doctor Nassir BarekziMany of our patients knew Dr. Barekzi before he had the title of doctor. Dr. Barekzi has been in the dental field since 1998, working as a dental assistant while attending college at James Madison University as well as during his time at The Medical College of Virginia, located in Richmond. Practicing dentistry at our office for the past three years, our patients have expressed nothing but gratitude from Dr. Barekzi’s gentle hand and excellent chair-side manner. This comes as no surprise however, as it is Dr. Barekzi’s ambition to show patients, through his work, that dentistry does not have to be painful or uncomfortable. Dr. Barekzi is certified in implant surgery as well as cosmetic restorations.