Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalia M Benda DDS
Dr. Natalia M Benda, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Natalia M Benda has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Natalia M Benda has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natalia M Benda - Posted on August 9th, 2018
I am a retired Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. I practiced in the Columbus, Ohio area and now living in Boca Raton, Florida. I was referred to Dr. Benda by a friend, who also is a retired dentist, and I and my wife are extremely happy with Dr. Benda and her staff. The drive from Boca Raton to Fort Lauderdale is well worth it. Her entire staff are extremely friendly and very professional. I recently had 2 crowns made by Dr. Benda and I was very pleased with the entire process. Dr. Benda uses and intra-oral scanner instead of taking impressions of your teeth and the results are emailed to her lab. The crowns are then made using a digiital process. The results were perfect. Excellent job Dr. Benda.
Dr. Natalia M Benda Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Natalia M Benda's office for more information.
6361 N Andrews Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL : (954) 388-1798
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Natalia M Benda is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Lauderdale, FL.