Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalia Tsar has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Neck Pain
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Primary Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Saw for headaches and jaw pain , was desperate and she took advantage by charging more than standard rate. As time went on through treatment was told I had to see other doctors ex chiropractor and other types of therapy. Of course on top of her high fee for treatment, was in horrible pain with nothing but expensive supplements offered cause she didn't believe in RX. Something that was different before I paid upfront. In the end she left me in pain and tried to charge me close to $200 per follow up visit. Bring a family member or friend if you're in pain, don't let the smile fool you. Every expensive treatment will be recommended and will attempt to pass you off to her other buddies.
Come ready to pay then receive a bill later as well. Charge a lot for standard cleanings and if you question the bill that friendly staff quickly gets annoyed and ill tempered. AS far as not pushing to do extra work? Was given an estimate that turned out to be more and rather not too compassionate about any pain. You'll will just have to suck it up, also try sell you expensive herbal supplements. Has great knowledge just wish it was more reasonable as far as costly and sensitive to the pain one goes through. Nice office but that is were those expensive bills goes toward I guess. Get a second option before signing up for anything most other dentist do free second opinions. Wait in office was not too long but the wait in the chair anywhere 15-45 minutes not all at once on occasions gets called always in the middle. Try and get comfortable then remember the bill your paying for that type of service.
Make sure you choose Tsar Dental Excellence for your next dentist visit! Personally am not a big fan of the dentist but my visits to Tsar Dental are a treat. Dr Val and Natalia are so understanding to my needs. My teeth are not the greatest and most dentists pushed me to sell the farm and invest in my mouth. A friend of mine had referred me to Tsar Dental excellence and I could see why; from the moment I walked in the door. The office is the most modern I have ever been in, the staff was warm and welcoming, all of my treatments have been done with care and precision, and they have done such an impeccable job with getting my teeth to look incredible on my budget.
Dr. Natalia Tsar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTsar Dental Excellence, 603 Village Blvd Ste 304, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Natalia Tsar is similar to the following 1 Dentists near West Palm Beach, FL.