Dr. Natalia Tsar Is this you?

3.3

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Natalia Tsar?

Overpriced and fabricated reviews

Saw for headaches and jaw pain , was desperate and she took advantage by charging more than standard rate. As time went on through treatment was told I had to see other doctors ex chiropractor and other types of therapy. Of course on top of her high fee for treatment, was in horrible pain with nothing but expensive supplements offered cause she didn't believe in RX. Something that was different before I paid upfront. In the end she left me in pain and tried to charge me close to $200 per follow up visit. Bring a family member or friend if you're in pain, don't let the smile fool you. Every expensive treatment will be recommended and will attempt to pass you off to her other buddies.

Satisfaction

Good if you got money to spend and great insurance

Come ready to pay then receive a bill later as well. Charge a lot for standard cleanings and if you question the bill that friendly staff quickly gets annoyed and ill tempered. AS far as not pushing to do extra work? Was given an estimate that turned out to be more and rather not too compassionate about any pain. You'll will just have to suck it up, also try sell you expensive herbal supplements. Has great knowledge just wish it was more reasonable as far as costly and sensitive to the pain one goes through. Nice office but that is were those expensive bills goes toward I guess. Get a second option before signing up for anything most other dentist do free second opinions. Wait in office was not too long but the wait in the chair anywhere 15-45 minutes not all at once on occasions gets called always in the middle. Try and get comfortable then remember the bill your paying for that type of service.

Satisfaction

She even made me almost like dental work!

She is a great dentist. I highly recommend her! I love her office and her staff are so professional. She even made me almost like dental work!

Make sure to Choose Tsar Dental Excellence

Make sure you choose Tsar Dental Excellence for your next dentist visit! Personally am not a big fan of the dentist but my visits to Tsar Dental are a treat. Dr Val and Natalia are so understanding to my needs. My teeth are not the greatest and most dentists pushed me to sell the farm and invest in my mouth. A friend of mine had referred me to Tsar Dental excellence and I could see why; from the moment I walked in the door. The office is the most modern I have ever been in, the staff was warm and welcoming, all of my treatments have been done with care and precision, and they have done such an impeccable job with getting my teeth to look incredible on my budget.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Natalia Tsar is similar to the following 3 Dentists near West Palm Beach, FL.