Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalie Koren has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 9
Went in for a routine cleaning, hadn't had one in years and have a history of periodontal disease. My gums were in bad shape and I also had an abscessed tooth. Dr. Koren was very nice and had very little pain when she extracted the tooth. Amanda did the periodontal deep scaling of my gums and was very nice, all in all the whole experience was not bad since I have a fear of dentists that's why I hadn't been in years. all and all the staff members were very nice and caring.
Dr. Natalie Koren accepts the following insurance providers.
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUs 1 Dental Doctors, 3112 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL
Dr. Natalie Koren is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pompano Beach, FL.