- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natasha I Cusack DDS
Dr. Natasha I Cusack, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Ionia, MI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Natasha I Cusack has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Natasha I Cusack has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Natasha I Cusack Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Natasha I Cusack
Dr. Natasha Cusack Dr. Natasha Cusack Dr. Natasha Cusack is originally from Grand Rapids. She graduated Valedictorian from Grand Rapids Central. She attended the Lyman Briggs School at Michigan State University where she graduated early with honors with a Bachelor of Science in Zoology. Dr. Cusack received her DDS at University of Michigan School of Dentistry. She went on to work at a dental clinic for 4 1/2 years. She and her husband moved to the Ionia area after getting married in 2006. In the fall of 2006, she joined Muscott & Muscott Dental Health Center PLC. Dr. Cusack is a member of the Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association, West Michigan Dental Society, American Association of Women Dentists, and Michigan Oral Health Coalition. In the past, she was a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and on the Board of Directors for American Association of Women Dentists for four years. She is currently on the Advisory Panel and volunteers regularly at the Heartlands Institute for Dental Occupations at Ionia High School. Dr. Cusack likes to be active in the community. She was on the March of Dimes Committee for the Ionia walk and has the office form a team for the walk. Dr. Cusack puts emphasis on helping individuals with limited access to dental care. In the past, she completed mission dental work in Haiti and volunteered at a dental mission clinic in downtown Grand Rapids. She loves doing dental health month presentations for classes. Biannually, she works at a mobile dental unit for migrants in Sparta. She also enjoys volunteering with the Heartlands Dental Program at the Ionia High School, which is a fantastic and rewarding experience. Dr. Cusack loves the opportunities available as a dentist at Muscott & Muscott Dental Health Center. She maintains that her patients experience the newest technology, utmost comfort, and a great relationship throughout their dental treatment!