Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan G Adams DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Nathan G Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Nathan G Adams has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 6
3 grand for one simple tooth extraction and implant with NO Crown
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan G Adams - Posted on July 20th, 2018
They provide good service but the price that they charge is way too high! 3 grand for one simple tooth extraction and implant with NO Crown and no general anesthesia is over 1 thousand dollars more than you would pay elsewhere... I can get an implant WITH a Crown for 15 hundred at another place. Also double check your bill. They charged me for a procedure that they did not do.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan G Adams - Posted on August 24th, 2016
Dr. Adams is a rare breed of surgeon. He cares, takes his time, honest, thorough, knowledgeable, listens, and just an all around good person. I had 3 different surgeries with him to repair both jaw joints due to degenerative discs and years of wear. I would recommend Dr. Adams to anyone with Jaw issues.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan G Adams - Posted on May 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan G Adams - Posted on March 7th, 2015
I have been to see this doctor twice now and both times I have been very pleased with my care. I really hate the dentist and the idea of having a tooth pulled terrified me but both times Dr Adams and the staff there made the experience very easy. They were understanding of my anxiety made me feel very comfortable with each step. If I need more work done this is where I'm going!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan G Adams - Posted on February 27th, 2015
9 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Nathan G Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nathan G Adams's office for more information.
3920 S 1100 E Ste 150 Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 262-7447
Locations & DirectionsORAL AND FACIAL RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGEONS OF UTAH, 3920 S 1100 E Ste 150, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Nathan G Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.