Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nathan G Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Nathan G Adams has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Adams is a rare breed of surgeon. He cares, takes his time, honest, thorough, knowledgeable, listens, and just an all around good person. I had 3 different surgeries with him to repair both jaw joints due to degenerative discs and years of wear. I would recommend Dr. Adams to anyone with Jaw issues.
I have been to see this doctor twice now and both times I have been very pleased with my care. I really hate the dentist and the idea of having a tooth pulled terrified me but both times Dr Adams and the staff there made the experience very easy. They were understanding of my anxiety made me feel very comfortable with each step. If I need more work done this is where I'm going!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2010
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsORAL AND FACIAL RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGEONS OF UTAH, 3920 S 1100 E Ste 150, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Nathan G Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.