- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nectara C Stefano
Dr. Nectara C Stefano is a doctor primarily located in Charlestown, RI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Nectara C Stefano has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nectara C Stefano has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
Dr. Nectara C Stefano Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Nectara C Stefano
Dr. Stefano received her doctoral degree from the University of Bucharest in Romania in 1991.Â She worked in Europe practicing dentistry for seven years before coming to the United States.Â Dr. Stefano then attended New York University College of Dentistry where she received a D.D.S. degree and graduated with honors.Â She also completed a Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. Dr. Stefano was elected by Omega Chapter to Alumni Membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the National Honor Dental Society in May 2002.Â She is also a member of the South County Dental Society, the Rhode Island Dental Association (RIDA), the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and the American Dental Association (ADA). Dr. Stefano lives with her husband in North Kingstown.Â She loves Rhode Island and especially enjoys the summertime here in South County.Â When she has some free time and is not seeing patients, she likes to work in her garden or go to the beach.Â Dr. Stefanoâ€™s number one goal is to have each and every patient have a smooth and pleasurable experience in the dental office, always walking away with a great smile!