Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ned E Alley
Dr. Ned E Alley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Little Rock, AR. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ned E Alley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ned E Alley has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Ned E Alley
Ned E. Alley, DDS Doc Alley has been setting the highest standards of excellence in dentistry for nearly 20 years! He attended undergraduate studies at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock before earning his dental degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in Memphis, Tennessee. An esteemed member of the dental community, Doc Alley is a noted public lecturer on oral health topics, an assistant professor at the University of Tennessee Dental School Restorative Department, on the Board of Directors for the Harmony Health Clinic, and an active member of many leading dental organizations, including the: American Dental Association Arkansas State Dental Association Central District Dental Society (vice-president) Progressive Dental Learning Society (co-founder and president) Doc Alley enjoys giving back to his community as a participating dentist with the Arkansas Mission of Mercy and with Covenant Missions and World Gospel Outreach Honduras missions. In his spare time, he enjoys outdoor activities, church projects and activities, and spending time with his wife and three children.
Locations & DirectionsNED E ALLEY DDS PLLC, 1225 Breckenridge Dr Ste 207, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Ned E Alley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Little Rock, AR.