Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neelama P Muthanna has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 7
Waited three months for my dentures just to have them turn out very badly. I wish i could post a picture of my teeth . For all to see . Lets start with the first thing that every has noticed my what is called the midline is so off it looks like the middle between the two front teeth is a hole tooth off so one of my larger front teeth is in the middle of my smile like a third eye staring at you and my teeth have opened my jaw so much like they were made for someone else's mouth. I was told that they are perfect and if i wanted to change anything i would have to wait the full three months and start all over again. I definitely would not recommend this horrible dentist to anyone. Not even fit to work on a dog. There is absolutely no excuse for false teeth to be made so badly. Imagine what she would do with real teeth. This is why I have been so scared of dentist in my past. They lie and you have no idea how bad their dentistry is until it bites you in the rear months later.
Dr. Neelama P Muthanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Neelama P Muthanna is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Mesa, AZ.