4.7

Advanced Technology
Satisfaction
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Neil A Flenniken?

A great and comfortable experience

The most comfortable experience I've had at a dentistry was at Monarch dentistry. Dr. Flenniken made it so easy and relaxaing for me as he worked on my teeth. I'd recommend Monarch dentistry for anyone who needs a dentist who cares, communicates, and do the job in the best way possible.

Dr Flenniken

DId a nice jon especially since i am very apprehensive visiting the dentist

Excellent experience for years!

My family and I have been with this practice for years now, and for a good reason. Dr. Rismani-Flenniken is extremely professional and good at her job, and a wonderful person. I definitely trust her diagnoses and advice.

Can't be better!

Always on time with the appointment, very professional in every aspects of the care from start to the end. Always choosing the best for you and your family. Will recommend them with no reservations.

Good

My experience at Monarch Dentistry has been great so far. When I come in the wait time to see me is minimal and the staff is friendly. The cleaning experience has always been good as they are gentle in their approach but do a good job. I would recommend to others.

Best Dentist in NOVA. If you want a pain free, no hassle, no stress facility with highly professional folks, Visit Dr. Neil and his staff. You will not regret it.

I've been coming to Dr. Neil and his staff with my 2 sons for a while now and I can't complain about their professionalism and results. In the past a dentist visit was always dreadful but now with Dr. Neil we actually look forward to coming.

Amazing, professional, and treats you like family

Monarch dentistry was one of the best places I've been to get my teeth cleaned. The Staff treats you like they've known you for years. The Dentists are very gentle and kind with any exam. All they want is the best for you and you're teeth.

a visit to do the molding for implent

it was a en efficient and quick appointment with not much pain. very professional

Neil has been treating me for just over 3 years. My trust in his ability and knowledge of his craft is 10+

My various treatments with Neil and Susan have been impecable

Very comfortable and friendly environment

I am very gld I found this practice. Dr. Neil and Dr. Suzan are very knowledgeable, caring and professional. They explain everything in details so nothing is unclear. And office staff is very nice and friendly as well.

Overall, it was relaxing and I trusted him very much. I'm usually scared of dentist's but not anymore!

Trusted him very much.

Overall it was great. I used to be scared of the dentist, but not anymore!

Great service!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Neil A Flenniken is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Carlisle, PA.