Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Melker DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Neil Melker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Neil Melker has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neil Melker - Posted on June 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Neil Melker - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Dr. Neil Melker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Neil Melker's office for more information.
601 Ewing St Ste A5 Princeton, NJ : (609) 497-3993
Locations & DirectionsOPTIMAL ORAL HEALTH CENTER, 601 Ewing St Ste A5, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Neil Melker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.