- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nelson H Chen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nelson H Chen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nelson H Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Nelson H Chen
Meet Dr. Chen Dr. Nelson Chen grew up in Bellevue, Washington, attended Sammamish High School, and is pleased to offer beautiful smiles to his friends and neighbors with the best dental care possible. He received his Bachelors of Arts degree in Molecular and Cell Biology from UC Berkeley in 2000 and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the world renowned University of Washington in 2004. Dr. Chen is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Washington State Dental Association and the Seattle King County Dental Society. He is committed to lifelong training as a way to be able to offer you the beautiful smile that you have always wanted. Dr. Chen does this by participating in many dental study groups, taking advanced coursework and attending multiple dental seminars each year. This extensive training combined with the most advanced dental equipment and materials available gives Dr. Chen the ability and experience to provide a level of treatment not available at most other offices. Currently the topics of interest include cosmetic dental solutions and 6-Month Cosmetic Braces. His commitment to friendly, caring dentistry sets him apart from other dentists. You can count on him for thorough, unhurried, pleasant appointments designed to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. He knows that he's doing more than just creating beautiful, healthy smiles, he's also building a trusting relationship. When not in his office, Dr. Chen enjoys spending time with his wife Grace, and children Emily and Ethan. Dr. Chen also enjoys reading, playing sports (golf, tennis & basketball), drawing and painting.