Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh - Posted on June 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh - Posted on August 21st, 2015
TERRIBLE!! DO NOT GO TO HER!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh - Posted on June 25th, 2015
No bedside manner, defensive, rudeee
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh - Posted on September 26th, 2013
I give 1.5 star for being knowledgable in field of work. Everything else left me with complete disgust!! Appearance of herself and environment was a complete mess and disordered. Maybe try getting extra help to answer phones and keep files neat instead of putting all the work on one dental assistant who obviously can't assist with patients and handle office at same time. Just not possible!! What really annoyed me was her rude, defensive non existing bedside manner!!! Unfornately, I don't think that's something they teach in dental school or maybe she skipped out those days. But it was completely obnoxious and unprofessional!! Though she knows her stuff and does explain it , sometimes patients need a lil more clarification and things explained a little bit more in detail especially when it comes to a surgery. If you tried asking her a question she became very defensive and would talk over you without letting you fully speak!! Oh and loved her rolling her eyes as well. I am not a dentist and should not be made a fool if I want to know what procedures and work is going to be done to me. It already can be an uncomfortable situation for some people just going to see a dentist let alone dealing with a nasty attitude on top of it!! The best was the remarks of my nationality that she said at random. Whether it was innocently said or actually meant as a racial slur, my question is what does the color of my skin be it blue pink black green white or whatever have to do with the visit of getting mouth work done?!?! I work with public as well and all I know is if rude/nasty comments came out of my mouth about a clients race , religion, personal life, etc. there would be a wholee lot of drama coming my way and most likely my career would be over! Overall this was just a bad experience and would not go back or recommend anyone. She needs a year in etiquette schooling before continuing her practice. May God Bless her with a gentle heart and understanding!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh - Posted on November 23rd, 2012
25 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ngozi N Etufugh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hempstead, NY.