Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas S Agapis
Dr. Nicholas S Agapis, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in York, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas S Agapis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nicholas S Agapis has the following 10 expertise
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Dr. Nicholas S Agapis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Nicholas S Agapis
Nicholas S. Agapis, D.D.S. Dr. Nick was raised in York. He graduated from Central York High School. He then received a B.A. degree from the University of Maryland, College Park. Dr. Nick earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (D.D.S.) from Howard University College of Dentistry. Dr. Nick completed advanced training in dental sedation at Duquesne University. He is one of only a couple general dentists in the area with an anesthesia permit to be able to administer oral/IV sedation in-office. He is currently a member of the York County Dental Society, Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). Dr. Nick feels continuing education is very important. He wants to deliver the best care possible to his patients by keeping up with the latest dental procedures and materials. Therefore, he attends more than the state required continuing education hours every year. Dr Nick lives in York with his wife Ann, sons; Steven and Peter, and Airedale dog, Gus. When not in the office he enjoys spending time with his family and trying to learn golf. Dr. Nicholas Agapis George S. Agapis, D.D.S. Dr. George Agapis grew up in York, Pennsylvania and graduated from Central York High School. After high school he pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology at the University of Delaware. Dr. George then spent the next four years in Baltimore, MD where he attended and graduated from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Nicholas S Agapis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near York, PA.