Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas J Borrello
Dr. Nicholas J Borrello, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bethel, CT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas J Borrello has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nicholas J Borrello has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Nicholas J Borrello
Dr. Nicholas Borrello, DDS, FDOCS, MAGD Dr. Nick Borrello is a 40+ year Bethel tradition of excellence in dentistry. His practice is characterized by a total commitment to provide the most up to date treatment for his patients as possible. He is continually taking courses way beyond what is taught in dental school in order to provide services and technologies that are not available in many other offices. He recently received the honorary position of Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry to honor his commitment to furthering his knowledge. Only 2500 dentists out of all the dentists in the United States hold that title. Many of his patients come to his office to be sedated for their dental treatment because he is highly trained to provide oral conscious sedation. As evidence of his advanced training, he holds a Fellowship in the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
Locations & DirectionsSTONY HILL DENTAL CARE, 76 Stony Hill Rd, Bethel, CT
Dr. Nicholas J Borrello is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bethel, CT.