Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas E Bowman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nicholas E Bowman has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 7
So thankful to have be referred to him!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas E Bowman - Posted on August 13th, 2015
As most, I am fearful of having any type of dental work done. I had an emergency situation with a previous filling done by another dentist years ago and had to be seen regardless of my fear. My parents had recently met Dr. Bowman and both had dental work done. They bragged on him and his office so much and recommended that I see him and they assured me that he and his staff would take the very best of care of me. Today, I had the majority of the dental work done with a temporarily crown put on. As high as my anxiety was, they took very good care of me and they did not let me hurt at all. I, now, have an appointment to go back in two weeks for my permanent crown and a dental cleaning and check up. If I had of had dental care like this years ago, I would not have waited so long to come back. I highly recommend Dr. Bowman and his gentle staff.
Dr. Bowman excellent dentist and great staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas E Bowman - Posted on July 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nicholas E Bowman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHEASTERN DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 124 Harrison Ln Ste 100, Soddy Daisy, TN
Dr. Nicholas E Bowman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Soddy Daisy, TN.