- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas C Coliadis
Dr. Nicholas C Coliadis is a doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Nicholas C Coliadis has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Nicholas C Coliadis has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Nicholas C Coliadis Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Nicholas C Coliadis
Dr. Nicholas Coliadis, President of New Albany Dental Care, attended Eastern Michigan University for his undergraduate studies, but became a Buckeye while earning his four-year dental degree at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association, and the Columbus Dental Society. In his spare time, Dr. Coliadis enjoys spending time with family, traveling, reading, and working out. Dr. Coliadis is an Eagle Scout, an achievement he is very proud of, and enjoys the outdoors. His family is originally from Rhodes, Greece, and he plans on making a return visit as soon as possible! Dr. Coliadis has been proud to call Columbus his home since 2007 and looks forward to serving as your dentist.