Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nicholas E Gatzulis has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 10
I was skeptical as this was a sliding fee office I figured service would be minimal at best. I was in pain and no other dentists in our Rural community could get me in. I was greatly shocked and very impressed by the entire staff but especially by Dr. Gatzulis himself. He explains what needs done why etc. and is always asking are you okay do you fell pain? I had to have a root canal on my molar and he was awesome. I also have a front tooth that I had a root canal on in 2005 that I never had a crown placed on, because I had never had major dental work prior to it and the other dentist never had me come in to finish it up. He is fixing it as well so it doesn't look all nasty dark and meth mouthy, I am a cashier and yes people have made comments like that. I have so much respect for this man and due to him being my age I plan on growing old with him as my only dentist. I recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Nicholas E Gatzulis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas E Gatzulis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pomeroy, OH.