Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicholas A Hatges DMD
Dr. Nicholas A Hatges, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Drexel Hill, PA, with another office in Springfield, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Nicholas A Hatges has 2 locations
Dr. Nicholas A Hatges has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Nicholas A Hatges has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
25 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas A Hatges is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Drexel Hill, PA.