Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicholas Quach has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nicholas Quach has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas Quach - Posted on May 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas Quach - Posted on August 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicholas Quach - Posted on June 15th, 2015
Dr. Nicholas Quach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Nicholas Quach
Nicholas Quach D.D.S., Dentist Dr. Quach was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and moved to the United States to attend the University of the Pacific. He completed his undergraduate education receiving degrees in both Biological Sciences and Biochemistry. After graduation he attended the University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry to obtain his Doctor of Dental Surgery and Masters degrees. Dr. Quach is genuinely interested in community service events. He has been involved in programs such as Give Kids A Smile Day and was a student director of a Saturday Children's Clinic at UCLA.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nicholas Quach is similar to the following 4 Dentists near McAllen, TX.