Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nichole M Elcano
Dr. Nichole M Elcano, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kenosha, WI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nichole M Elcano has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nichole M Elcano has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nichole M Elcano - Posted on April 21st, 2017
Dr. Nichole M Elcano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Nichole M Elcano
Val dental hygienist I graduated from GTC’s Dental Assisting program in 1981 (where I also taught a semester) and M.A.T.C. – Madison’s Dental Hygiene program in 1986. Yet in my 20 plus years the most gratifying have been the last 15. I have been fortunate to have worked with Dr. Andreucci and get to know such warm, caring patients. Many of whom I consider friends and have followed Dr. Elcano and the rest of us to where we are today.
Locations & DirectionsELCANO DENTAL, 5017 Green Bay Rd Ste 136, Kenosha, WI
Dr. Nichole M Elcano is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kenosha, WI.