Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole M Byrne
Dr. Nicole M Byrne, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Gansevoort, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nicole M Byrne has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nicole M Byrne has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nicole M Byrne - Posted on July 3rd, 2014
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Nicole M Byrne
MEET DR. BYRNE Nicole Byrne, "Dr. Nikki," received her dental degree from Temple Dental School in Philadelphia, PA in May 2000. She completed her two year pediatric specialty residency at Children's Hospital of Buffalo. Dr. Byrne opened her own practice in Saratoga in January 2003 and built a beautiful new state of the art office in Gansevoort in November 2005. Dr. Byrne has hospital privileges at Saratoga Hospital, to provide her special needs patients as well as medically compromised patients quality dental care in a safe enviroment. Dr. Byrne is active in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Dr. Byrne resides in Saratoga Springs with her husband Brian and their children Matthew and Maegan. As a working mother of 2 young children, Dr. Byrne understands the many challenges parents encounter. She likes to spend her free time enjoying the outdoors with her family.
Locations & DirectionsNICOLE MARIE BYRNE DMD, 659 Saratoga Rd, Gansevoort, NY
Dr. Nicole M Byrne is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gansevoort, NY.