Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nida L Palmer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Nida L Palmer has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Nida L Palmer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I came to Dr Palmer for a 2nd opinion on a large amount of dental work recommended by another dentist. Dr Palmer gave her opinion that some of the work seemed open to question & that we could proceed conservatively w/the most urgent items since I had no insurance & very modest income. This was very helpful! Dr Palmer's manner was very friendly & reassuring. She took pains to see that I was comfortable and the procedures always went by quickly. I would highly recommend Dr Palmer to all!
Dr. Nida L Palmer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsFour Seasons Dental Company, 485 Wildwood Pkwy Ste 3, Ballwin, MO
Dr. Nida L Palmer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Ballwin, MO.